David McPherson, Ph.D.
- ComD 438 Hearing Tests and Measurements: Fall and Winter
- ComD 601 Neurofoundations of Language, Speech and Hearing: Fall
- Event related potential studies of language and cognitive function.
- Neurophysiological foundations of sensory development.
- Event related potentials in auditory processing and function.
- B.S. Brigham Young University, 1966
- M.S. George Washington University, 1969
- Ph.D. University of Washington, 1972
- Post-Doctoral Fellow, Brain Research Institute, U.C.L.A., 1973