Letters of completion are written for students for the following reasons:
- A student who has graduated is waiting for his/her teaching license.
- A student who has graduated or is scheduled to graduate is seeking employment or entrance into graduate school.
- A student who is scheduled to graduate wishes to provide verification to his/her housing manager.
These letters provide official verification that a student has completed the necessary requirements to receive a degree and/or teaching license, or will do so pending completion of the capstone experience.
Secondary education majors seeking a letter of completion need to do the following:
- If you need a letter stating that you are graduating, please visit your major advisement center.
- If you need a letter stating that you are completing licensure requirements, please use the form below.
- If you are majoring in PE teaching or special education, contact Education Student Services as your major advisement center.
Letter of completion requests can be brought in, faxed, or mailed to the following location:
Education Student Services
McKay School of Education
Provo, UT 84602
Fax: (801) 422-0195
The completed letter can be picked up by or mailed out to only the individual concerned, since it has a raised seal and is invalid without it.
Although Education Student Services makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information found on this website, we reserve the right to make changes at any time. Students should regularly consult with their department, college advisement center, the university catalog, and Education Student Services for updates and changes.
Page updated 6/28/11