- TH Bell Teacher Incentive Loans
- Over 60 privately donated McKay School of Education (MSE) scholarships
- Scholarships are offered to full-time undergraduate and graduate students officially admitted to a McKay School program (part-time undergraduates not eligible).
- Other undergraduate students majoring in a teacher education program are also eligible.
- Criteria vary by specific scholarships; the following may be considered: GPA, needs, hometown, major, and dependent children.
- Scholarships are awarded based primarily on need. Students are discouraged from applying for an MSE scholarship if they are receiving full tuition via grants; other scholarships; financial support from family/friends; financial aid from federal, state, or local government agencies; or scholarships from BYU or any of its departments or organizations.
- Undergraduates must be enrolled in courses comprising 14 or more credit hours, unless enrolled in a student teaching/internship class, which reduces the required credit load to 12.
- Graduates must carry 2 or more credit hours; the scholarship amount awarded to graduate students will be based on the number of credits in which they are enrolled.
- Graduate /undergraduate students must be in good standing, and their accounts must be free of any holds.
- Applicants must maintain a 3.0 or higher GPA. (Extenuating circumstances may be explained in the need essay.)
ESS Scholarship Application for Undergraduate Students
- Opens December 1st (Apply Here)
- Closes April 3rd
- Scholarships are awarded for fall/winter only
- Please contact ESS if you have any problems with the application, 801-422-3426 or email@example.com
ESS Scholarship Application for Graduate Students
please see your department for application deadlines
Page updated 11/5/2014
Although Education Student Services makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information found on this website, we reserve the right to make changes at any time. Students should regularly consult with their department, college advisement center, the university catalog, and Education Student Services for updates and changes.