- Over 60 privately donated McKay School of Education (MSE) scholarships
- Scholarships are offered to graduate students officially admitted to either the Educational Leadership Master’s or Doctoral program
- Scholarships are awarded based either need or scholarship
- Students applying for a needs based scholarship must complete the FASFA. For more information, paste the link into your browser: https://financialaid.byu.edu/
- Window opens April 30, 2015 (Apply Here)
- Students must carry 2 or more credit hours
- Students must be in good standing, and their accounts must be free of any holds.
- Applicants must maintain a 3.0 or higher GPA. (Extenuating circumstances may be explained in the need essay.)
- Closes May 15, 2015
- Scholarships are awarded for fall/winter only
- Please contact EDLF if you have any problems with the application, 801-422-4291 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application requires you to click and complete the required tabs above:
- Step 1 – Applicant Information
- Step 2 – Scholarship Information
- Step 3 – Essay
- Step 4 – Submit
- Please do not leave any field or tab blank unless other wise indicated.
Page updated 11/5/2014
Although Education Student Services makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information found on this website, we reserve the right to make changes at any time. Students should regularly consult with their department, college advisement center, the university catalog, and Education Student Services for updates and changes.