On admission to the Instructional Psychology and Technology Graduate Program you should receive a letter advising you of the name of a Faculty Sponsor that has been assigned to you.
Your Faculty Sponsor is a member of the IP&T faculty and is there to:
- provide an orientation to the IP&T graduate program
- advise you on your first semester registration
- answer any questions you have about the IP&T program
- help you choose an area of specialization
- help you select a permanent chair of your advisory committee
Please make an appointment to meet with your faculty sponsor to receive the help you need for a successful start in the program. Contact information.