Scholarships are available for course materials and fees.
- $250 one time materials fee for textbooks and supplies
- $200 course fee per semester (scholarships are available)
Participants pay the BYU credit posting fee.
- BYU Credit posting fee $44/credit for 16 credits over 2 years. ( $132 each 3 credit semester)
Cohort continues for two years 2020-2022,
16 Total Credits:
- 2 credits Summer 15-20, 2020: Teaching the Arts in the Elementary Classroom
- 4 credits Fall and Winter 2020-21: Arts Integration Across the Curriculum
- 2 credits Summer 2020: Leadership and Excellence in the Arts
- 4 credits Fall and Winter 2021-22: Leadership in the Arts with capstone project
- Plus 4 elective credits with an Art Form Emphasis: Arts Express, Arts Engage, UAEA, UMEA, UDEO, UAACT, Orff, Kodaly and other approved courses.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org