- Administrative Internships
- Curriculum and Schedule
- Program Handbook
- Financial Aid
- Licensure and Placement
Upcoming Information Meetings
BYU’s School Leadership Program will hold several meetings at local school district offices this fall in order to provide application and program information, as well as answer any questions future applicants may have. Each meeting starts at 4:30 p.m. and lasts about 45 minutes. Below are the dates for each district meeting. Click here to view a more detailed flyer. We hope to see you there.
Sept. 7: Alpine School District—District Board Room
Sept. 14: Canyons District—Board Room
Sept. 14: Provo School District—Board Room
Sept. 21: Nebo School District—Board Room
Sept. 21: Wasatch School District—Board Room
- LPP Track (full time). The LPP track provides a full-time schedule that begins in spring term and can be completed in 14 months.
- ExSL Track (part time). The ExSL track provides a part-time schedule that begins in spring term and can be completed in 20 months.
- LO (licensure only). The LO track allows those who already have a master's degree to obtain an administrative license with reduced coursework and can be completed in 14–16 months.
- Application deadlines for all tracks are January 15, 2018. More Info