Specific Tasks for the TSA
- Entire screen: Command + Shift + 3
- Select part: Command + Shift + 4 + Make selection (Remember, you will need to take a screenshot of the entire screen for the assessment.)
- Select entire window OR part
- This can be done through Microsoft Word with the screenshot button. Go to this website and scroll down a little bit for further help.
- If using Windows 7, use the "snipping tool." Search for it under the start menu. This allows you to select any portion of the screen. (Remember, you will need to take a screenshot of the entire screen for the assessment.)
There are many different screencast websites available. You can use Screencast-O-Matic
For dropbox help, click here.