"I think it must be apparent to every thinking mind that the noblest of all professions is that of teaching, and that upon the effectiveness of that teaching hangs the destiny of nations."
David O. McKay
Be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
1 Timothy 4:12
We strive to model the attributes of Jesus Christ, the Master Teacher, as we prepare professionals who educate with an eternal perspective.
What we must provide to accomplish our purpose for every student:
- Civic preparation and engagement
- Learning through nurturing pedagogy
- Access to academic knowledge and achievements
- Stewardship in school and community
- Simultaneous renewal of teacher education and schooling