- TH Bell Scholarship (State Sponsored)
- Over 70 privately donated McKay School of Education (MSE) scholarships
- Scholarships are offered to full-time undergraduate students (part-time undergraduates not eligible)
- To be eligible, undergraduate students must be admitted to a McKay School program or majoring in a teacher education program
- Pre-majors are ineligible unless accepted into a teaching program by March 1st, 2020
- Scholarships are needs based, academic, or private
- Since MSE scholarships pay tuition, students receiving full tuition scholarships from other sources are discouraged from applying for an MSE scholarship
- Recipients must be enrolled in 12 or more credit hours to qualify for the TH Bell Scholarship.
- Recipients must be enrolled in 12 or more credit hours to qualify for MSE scholarships.
- Be in good standing academically
- Be free of any holds on student account
- Maintain a 3.0 or higher GPA
McKay School of Education Scholarship Application Deadline
- Scholarship opening date will be determined in the future
- Deadline for applications is March 1st
- Students who wish to be considered for need-based scholarships must have a FAFSA submitted by January 20th
- Scholarships are awarded for fall/winter only
- Please contact the Dean of Education's office if you have any problems with the application, 801-422-4962 or firstname.lastname@example.org.