How It Works
Fill out the FAFSA
- Complete by 30 Jun 2022
- Required for need-based scholarships
Apply for McKay Scholarships
- One application for 90 scholarships
- Apply for mid-November to late February
For Other Aid, See Additional Resources Below
The McKay School has just one application for more than 90 scholarships.
Once you have applied, you will automatically be considered for academic, need-based, and other scholarships.
- To be eligible, undergraduate students must be admitted to a McKay School program or majoring in a teacher education program.
- Pre-majors are encouraged to apply but are ineligible unless accepted into a teaching program or MSE major by April 1, 2022.
- Recipients must be enrolled in 12 or more credit hours to qualify for the MSE Scholarships and the TH Bell Scholarship.
Scholarships are awarded for fall/winter only.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2022
Please contact (801) 422-4962 or email@example.com for any issue with the application.
The FAFSA is used to determine your eligibility for federal aid.
If you are a dependent, you will need your parents' information and their signature before submitting the FAFSA.
If you are independent, you are not required to include parental information; however, you will need to include parental information if you wish to be considered for need-based scholarships as part of the scholarship application.
Some of the items you will need in order to submit the FAFSA:
- Your FAFSA ID
- Your Social Security Number
- Your driver's license number
- Records of your assets
- Records of your untaxed income
- The appropriate year's tax records
For more information regarding FAFSA, please click here.