BYU Student Awards and Grants
McKay School Experiential Learning Grants
(Faculty application required) can pay undergraduate student wages and/or travel scholarships for project related travel. Applications for projects lasting up to one year are accepted from faculty in November, March, and July.
- Participating Student Reflection Survey is required within 30 days of completion of your grant supported experiential activity.
- Students can present their research at the MSE Mentored Research and Experiential Learning Conference held each spring. Awards are presented to the top posters presented for judging (optional - additional registration required).
- High Impact Graduate Research Award
- Research Presentation Award
- Three-Minute Thesis (3MT) Competition - application located at https://forms.gle/ebnsKrWomPnpPcA18
- Student Research Grant
- Up to $1,500 each year. Submission deadline is September 30. Professor or librarian mentorship required.
Marriott School of Business Ballard Center Social Innovation Grants
External Student Awards and Grants
- Graduate Student Research Excellence Award
- Outstanding Graduate Student Research Award
- Dissertation of the Year Award, Outstanding Dissertation Award and application information
- Best Student Paper Awards http://www.aera.net/SIG052/Awards, and http://www.aera.net/SIG064/Awards
- Graduate Student Travel Grant
- Educational History Presentation Award
- The program provides grants for individually designed study/research projects or English teaching assistant programs.
- Available for recent graduates; master's and doctoral candidates; and young professionals with up to five years of study and/or experience in their field.
- For more information, contact Kristen Kellems, BYU’s Fulbright campus representative, at KCKellems@byu.edu.
- BYU School of Education Essay Contest: $600 (Email faculty advisor for more information)
- Literacy Grants
- Study Abroad Award
- Love of Learning Essay Contest
- Fellowships for students starting graduate study
- Fellowships for doctoral research