- Begin or continue discussions with your principal about your interests in administration.
- Look for and act on leadership opportunities at your school.
- Plan now to study for and take the GRE at least two months before the application deadline. Those who already have a Master's degree are not required to submit graduate exam scores.
- Call or email us if you have questions at (801) 422-4291 or email@example.com, respectively.
- Complete the BYU Graduate Studies Application. (Deadline - Feb 1st)
- Complete the Ecclesiastical Endorsement for Graduate Admission—BYU's Honor Code commitment and confidential report from an ecclesiastical leader.
- Await notification. Qualified applicants will be invited to an on-campus screening that involves interviews and group interactions. This screening will also give applicants opportunities to meet faculty and school administrators.
Admission Notification: Applicants will be notified of admission decisions within two weeks of the campus screening, and they are expected to notify the program of their acceptance (or not) in a timely manner. Applicants may be placed on a waiting list pending an open slot.
Program Orientation: Program orientation will be held in early April prior to starting the program. Dates for the orientation will be included in the admission notification letter.
Please refer to the financial aid page.
Questions concerning the requirements and procedures for program application and admission should be directed to one of the following:
- David Boren, director of the School Leadership Program: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EdLF graduate secretary: (801) 422-4291
Department of Educational Leadership and Foundations (EdLF)
Brigham Young University
Provo, UT 84602
Telephone: (801) 422-4291
Fax: (801) 422-0196