- Administrative Internships
- Curriculum and Schedule
- Program Handbook
- Financial Aid
- Licensure and Placement
Upcoming Information Meetings
BYU’s School Leadership Program will hold several meetings at local school district offices this fall in order to provide application and program information, as well as answer any questions future applicants may have. Each meeting starts at 4:30 p.m. and lasts about 45 minutes. We hope to see you there.
Sept. 20: Wasatch School District—Board Room
Sept. 20: Alpine School District—Board Room
Sept. 27: Nebo School District—Board Room
Oct. 4: Canyons School District—Board Room
Oct. 11: Provo School District—Board Room
November: Granite School District
Jordan School District holds a bi-annual career fair that we attend.
- LPP Track (full time). The LPP track provides a full-time schedule that begins in spring term and can be completed in 14 months.
- ExSL Track (part time). The ExSL track provides a part-time schedule that begins in spring term and can be completed in 20 months.
- LO (licensure only). The LO track allows those who already have a master's degree to obtain an administrative license with reduced coursework and can be completed in 14–16 months.
- Application deadlines for all tracks are January 15, 2018. More Info