Skip to main content
Activities, Tools, and Resources
- Joyce, Mary. First Steps in Teaching Creative Dance to Children. New York, NY: McGraw Hill, 1993. ( Chris Roberts says anyone can teach dance with these step-by-step instructions.)
- Gilbert, Anne Green. Brain Compatible Dance Education. Available through AGG Productions, Seattle, WA.
- Gilbert, Anne Green. Creative Dance For All Ages. National Dance Association, 1992.
- Jones, Bill T. and Kuklin, Susan. Dance. New York, NY: Hypherion Books, 1998.
- Anne Dunkin. Dancing in Your School: A Guide for Pre-school and Elementary School Teachers. Heightstown, NJ: Princeton Book Company, 2006.