BYU’s Audiology Club
Audiology is the science of hearing, balance, and related disorders.
BYU’s Audiology Club will give students access to:
- Educational opportunities related to the field of audiology in addition to in-class content
- Connecting students with real, working audiologists
- Facilitating hands-on audiology experiences
BYU’s Audiology Club holds monthly events such as career panels, grad school nights, hearing screenings, and fun socials! You can also follow the Facebook or Instagram pages to stay connected with events and other students. The membership fee for BYU’s Audiology Club is $10. To officially become a member please visit: https://clubs.byu.edu/clubs#/audiology-student-association
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/306811504931421
- Instagram: @byu_audiology_club
- Email: BYUAudiologyClub@gmail.com
Professional Organizations Related to Audiology
“ASHA is the national professional, scientific, and credentialing association for 218,000 members and affiliates who are audiologists; speech-language pathologists; speech, language, and hearing scientists; audiology and speech-language pathology support personnel; and students.
Related Links & Resources
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association