Education Policy Studies
Preparing students to be influential leaders in educational policies in the following areas:
- Private research and development firms
- International development organizations
- Local and regional school districts
- State offices of education
- Federal regional education laboratories
- U.S. Department of Education
Complete the BYU Graduate Studies Application
- Three letters of recommendation
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- College Transcripts
- Statement of Intent
- Test Scores (GRE, GMAT, LSAT, and TOEFL)
- Ecclesiastical endorsement
Find and submit the program application on the BYU Graduate Studies website.
Costs & Aid
The cost of attendance is a significant factor in deciding where to attend graduate school. BYU consistently ranks as a best value University. The Department of Educational Leadership offers scholarships, and part-time teaching and research assistantships.
Tutition for thr 2019-2020 school year:
For more details on the cost of attendance and the ways to find funding, see Finance Your Education.
- 21 Core course credits
- 3 Core choice credits
- 9 Elective course credits (Choose from 8 total courses)
- Comprehensive Examination
For more information graduation requirements are also listed on the Curriculum Study list.