We strive to model the attributes of Jesus Christ, the Master Teacher, as we prepare professionals who educate with an eternal perspective.
"But behold, that which is of God inviteth and enticeth to do good continually; wherefore, everything which inviteth and enticeth to do good. . . . is inspired of God.”
What we must provide to accomplish our purpose for every student:
- Civic preparation and engagement
- Learning through nurturing pedagogy
- Access to academic knowledge and achievements
- Stewardship in school and community
- Simultaneous renewal of teacher education and schooling