We strive to model the attributes of Jesus Christ, the Master Teacher, as we prepare professionals who educate with an eternal perspective.
“And the Lord called his people Zion, because they were of one heart and one mind, and dwelt in righteousness; and there was no poor among them.”
What we must provide to accomplish our purpose for every student:
- Civic preparation and engagement
- Learning through nurturing pedagogy
- Access to academic knowledge and achievements
- Stewardship in school and community
- Simultaneous renewal of teacher education and schooling