We are your go-to
team for creative projects
The Creative Team consists of student employees who specialize in the creation of products, artifacts and Services designed to support faculty, admin, and staff within the McKay School.
Project Request Form
Please fill this out before contacting us
Corinne Mayberry, Supervisor
Services We Provide
Videography and Photography
We produce promotional videos, award recipient videos, podcast recordings, and event photography.
We design promotional materials for events and create digital assets for marketing, social media, and recruitment purposes.
For Video or Photography requests, please provide
- Signed media release forms for all individuals filmed that are not part of BYU students, employees, and faculty
- Short list requested for photos
- Basic storyline/timeline concept to video (can consult with videographers for ideas)
- Once Filming days/times are agreed upon, client is responsible for those being filmed and coordinating their schedules
- Can ask for 2 editing reviews - unless more are determined by videographer
For requests outside the McKay School, please consider
- Requests from outside the McKay school will be reviewed and approved on a case-by-case basis
- Project "needed by" date is at least 2 weeks
- Timeline to finish project is 2 weeks-1 month. If project will take longer than a month to complete, the request may be denied based on availability
- Videos should be no longer than 5 minutes
- Generally only 3 interviews or appointments will be included in videos